Construction of CBF facility with capacity of 5000 tons per year in the special economic zone "Titanium Valley" (Sverdlovsk region) and its processing in composite products: reinforcing composite elements, fabrics, geogrids and etc.
Project essence and location
- Construction of continuous basalt fiber (CBF) production facilities with capacity of 5000 tons per year and basalt fiber reinforced polymer production: reinforcing elements, fabrics, geogrids;
- Organization of the regional scientific industrial center on the basis of the created
- Organization of the training center for the enterprises of basalt and composite branch;
- Nearness of the major consumers of composite production: mechanical engineering enterprises, defensive and construction industry of Sverdlovsk region and Urals;
- Nearness to the raw materials sources in Perm and Chelyabinsk region;
- Presence of developed scientific and engineering schools in the region in the sphere of material science and production of constructional materials;
- Specific economic conditions in the SEZ "Titanium Valley", greatly improving economics of
- Creation of an enterprise with revenue more than 1.5 billion rubles a year with 40% of net profit;
- Increase in employment up to 300 people;
- Development of regional research, engineering and production competence in developing basalt composite industry;
- Creating the conditions for development in the region of mass composite productions focused on mechanical engineering, housing and communal services, power, construction and other branches.
Implementation in practice of the replicable business model to create a cluster of composite productions which can be applied in other, first of all, depressive regions of Russia and monotowns.
Preservation and strengthening of the Russian technological leadership in the field of basalt technologies, in particular and in the field of composites, in general.
Replacement of ecologically unsafe industries of constructional materials with environmentally friendly production of basalt composites.
Engineering of Basalt Fiber and Composites