- Pipe, bar calibration (the calibration precision is 0.02 mm);
- Manufacture of basic bearing constructions for telecommunications systems;
- Frame and housing work. Small-lot and individual manufacture of welded frames from steel
and aluminum profiles having overall dimensions of up to 1000х1000х2000 mm;
- Manufacture of articles from sheet metal measuring up to 1200х1200х2000 mm by coordi-
nate stamping, flexible spot welding with a precision of up to 0.2 mm;
- 3-coordinate multi-operation milling of parts of steel, aluminum and copper alloys having
overall dimensions of up to 600x600x1000 mm;
- Machining of parts of polymeric, insulation materials having overall dimensions of up to
- 3-coordinate multi-operation lathe machining of parts of steel, aluminum and copper alloys
having overall dimensions of up to Ø200х600 mm;
- 4-coordinate multi-operation automatic lathe machining of parts of steel, aluminum; titanium
and copper alloys having overall dimensions of up to 17x240 mm;
- Serial production of metal table flagstaffs of different standard sizes
Machining equipment, in addition to turning, milling equipment, is represented also by the modern technology of preparing round metal workpieces. This equipment can be used for calibrating disks of up to 40 mm in diameter. It is capable of calibrating pipes of up to 50 mm without a mandrel, pipes of up to 40 mm on a mandrel (internal diameter calibration). The precision of calibration is up to 0.02 mm.
The following items are manufactured:
- Round workpieces (round blanks) of carbon and stainless steel with a high precision of overall dimensions for subsequent machining on turning and milling machines. The prices are negotiable.
- Tubular billets (pipe blanks) of carbon and stainless steel with a high precision of external and internal dimensions. The prices are negotiable.
- Nozzles (branch pipes) of carbon and stainless steel of different diameters and lengths. The price is from 50 rubles with VAT/pc. (0.56 Euro);
- Brilliant metal single-staff table flagstaffs – 140 rubles with VAT (1.57 Euro)
- Brilliant metal double-staff table flagstaffs – 220 rubles with VAT (2.47 Euro)
- Brilliant metal triple-staff table flagstaffs – 300 rubles with VAT (3.37 Euro)
- Components for machine building and instrument making. The prices are negotiable.
Stamping production is represented by the following equipment enabling mass production by progressive stamping method:
- Progressive stamping line with a force of 400 tons. Possibility of operation with a band up to 800 mm wide. It is possible to use a press for manual stamping.
- Progressive stamping line with a force of 250 tons. Possibility of operation with a 470 mm wide band.
ZAO Zavod Kositskogo
V.O. 5-liniya 70
Tel.: +7 812 323 1818