The main activity of the company «WestMedGroup» - is equipping hospitals and emergency medical services with high quality medical equipment.
The proposed equipment is reliable and economically priced.
West Med Group offers the following services:
1. Design of gas pipes for industry and medical institutions.
2. Delivery of equipment for gas supply:
- Equipment for medical gas supply: consoles for resuscitation, surgery, anesthesiology and wards; accessories (flowmeter-humidifier, vacuum regulator, shelves, suction capacity, etc.). Manufacturer: MZ Liberec (Czech Republic).
- Equipment for transport, storage and gasification of cryogenic liquids (oxygen, nitrogen, argon, methane, carbon dioxide). Manufacturer: HVM (Italy).
- Equipment for oxygen (oxygen generators), compressed air (compressor stations) and vacuum production (vacuum plant) in the medical, industrial and scientific fields. Manufacturer: Mils (France).
- Ramps, pressure reducing system with automatic switching for all types of gases, monitoring and alarm systems, group valves (floor-disconnecting device) with and without signaling. Manufacturer: MZ Liberec (Czech Republic).
4. Equipment and designing of clean rooms. Manufacturer: Formedical (Czech Republic).
5. Equipment for emergency departments, including cars, helicopters and other mobile medical units. Manufacturer: Weinmann (Germany) Spencer (Italy), Ego Zlin (Czech Republic).
6. Equipment for hospital wards. Manufacturer: Karismedica (Italy), Codaco electronic (Czech Republic).
7. Equipment for medical and industrial water treatment systems. Manufacturer: Wasser Energie Tehnologie (Germany)
8. System of biological protection. Manufacturer: Ego Zlin (Czech Republic).
9. Equipment for disinfection and sterilization. Manufacturer: Steris (USA), Ego Zlin (Czech Republic).
10. Installation of the above equipment.
11. Technological pipelines assembling (oxygen, nitrogen, argon, carbon dioxide, air, welding mix, vacuum).
Office address: 140005, MO, Lyubertsy, Komsomolskaya Str. 15A
Phones: +7 (495) 765-61-83
+7 (495) 255-19-35
+7 (499) 707-14-19
Fax: +7 (495) 255-19-35
+7 (499) 707-14-19